Historic Day In CA As Gay Marriage OK’ed
The California Court ruled that same sex marriages are legal in the state. On June 16th at 5:01 the first of aw ave of gay marriages began in SF as the Mayor Gavin Newsom presided over the first ceremony. Spent the day shooting live shots and interviews for CNN as they covered the story from sun up to sun set at San Francisco’s City Hall. In the early morning Mayor Newsom came out and interviewed live on CNN’s morning show. At the appointed hour of five o’clock a large crowd of supports and protesters thronged the sidewalk in front of city hall and our location was surrounded by the crowd. Ted Rowlands provided on the scene reporting for CNN at our live location.
- Edge of Discovery – CNN Recently we worked on several pieces for the CNN series "Edge of Discovery" with […]
- CNN Special Projects The last two production days have been for CNN Special Projects. Day one was spent […]
- CNNMoney.com Spent last week shooting features for CNNMoney.com in the SF Bay Area. First day was up […]
- Twist and Shout To End 2008 Well a nice week to end 2008 for Rockk Video Productions. We spent two days this week […]
- Electric Dirt Bike?
Recently we did a shoot for CNNMoney/Fortune about an all electric off road motorcycle […]
- Ixia Video – Customer Partnership Spent two days shooting green screen interviews and Broll in Silicon Valley for LA based […]